Who Sue Is...
Motivational Speaker and Author who inspires and encourages others to find hope to live in this complicated world.
My past includes years of self-inflicted destruction with alcohol and drugs along with the destroying actions of others. I used alcohol and drugs to numb myself which led to many dark places that held me captive for years.
Those years took a toll and finally out of desperation I looked upward and yelled at a God I did not know, “If there is a God, then come and HELP me.” At that moment I felt a sense of peace I had never experienced before and heard a still, small voice say, “It’s going to be Okay.” On that day I surrendered to God, and He took my sins and removed then as far away as the east is to the west and started making me a new person.
The details of my story can be found in the memoir Carried by Faith: From Substance Abuse to a Life Filled with Miracles.
What Qualifies Sue...
- Motivating and inspiring small to large audiences since since 1999 - click here for speaking topics
- Published author since 2015 - click here to explore books and resourses
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration - Marketing & Management
- DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster) of Toastmasters International
- TEDx Speaker
- Owner, Live4One Enterprise LLC
- Over 30 years of experience in direct sales, top management, customer service, employee training, and business development.
I encourage women with real life stories through high energy speaking events and published writing that inspires them to renew their own personal relationship with God.
Let's get Social!
Join the Journey with Sue
so we stay connected.
Enjoy your FREE Download
5 Must Do's to Start Your Day When You Want to Stay in Bed
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at anytime.