What others say about Sue:
Great - lively- motivational.
You are genuine and provide hope.
Loved your facial expressions - it made me keep watching you.
Interesting and dynamic.
Heartfelt and humorous.
Tidbits you shared were keepers.
Love analogies and examples.
Stories that touch the heart.
Fantastic - kept audience interested.
Draws people in and catches attention.
What Qualifies Sue...
- Motivating and inspiring small to large audiences since 1999 - click here for speaking topics
- Published author since 2015 - click here to explore books and resourses
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration - Marketing & Management
- DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster) of Toastmasters International
- TEDx Speaker
- Owner, Live4One Enterprise LLC
- Over 30 years of experience in direct sales, top management, customer service, employee training, and business development.
My past includes years of self-inflicted destruction with alcohol and drugs along with the destroying actions of others. I used alcohol and drugs to numb myself which led to many dark places that held me captive for years.
Those years took a toll and finally out of desperation I looked upward and yelled at a God I did not know, “If there is a God, then come and HELP me.” At that moment I felt a sense of peace I had never experienced before and heard a still, small voice say, “It’s going to be Okay.” On that day I surrendered to God, and He took my sins and removed them as far away as the east is to the west and started making me a new person.
The details of my story can be found in the memoir Carried by Faith: From Substance Abuse to a Life Filled with Miracles.